29 November 2008

Shop talk


I have some stuff I've added to my shops recently 'kookyhandbags' and 'talkof thetown'. I've just announced some big sales in both shops, so if you want to save some money check them out! My sales have been pretty sporadic, and I was hoping being the Christmas season and all that they would improve. No such luck though, but I'm still hopeful, since they're is still time to get in a few sales before the big event!

Here is a pretty cuff I made with a crocheted flower attached to a knitted cuff and attaches with a sweet button.


I've also made a patchwork stocking, similar to the one I made last year for Miss Lulu.




And here are some pendant jewlery I've been working on, some with organza ribbon...

This one has a bronzed, antiquey look............


This pendant features a delicate silver ball chain....
And this black dicronic pendant with matching ring...so elegant and chic!

Have you been shopping lately!

3 comments:

Kim Caro said...

gotta love the stockings!

FrumsGlass said...

I really love your gorgeous stockings.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for the stockings comment!!

Lacey, so nice of you to introduce yourself!! Glad you enjoy my blog!! Where are you from?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones