02 June 2008

lily of the valley


These little pretties smell so wonderful. I got these from a neighbour who promised me some this fall to plant in my backyard. They are definitely the cutest little flower....just can't stop sniffing them when I walk by them.

It's time to pot my herbs which I grew from seeds this year.




It's so fun to wake up each day and see that they grown a bit more.




I have basil, thyme and parsley. I tried growing lavender but for some reason the seeds didn't sprout. I suspect my cats peed in it and killed them because I had them on the floor of the sunroom, whereas the other herbs were up on a table. Darn kitties! Now, I'll have to go and buy them in pots.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones