14 April 2008

April showers...


bring forth the most gorgeous crocuses.



Such pretty little flowers crocuses are! They are the most perfect little flower. These are blooming in the garden now, and our tulips are making their debut very soon.
I've seen quite a few crocuses in the area, while walking Lulu. The purple are my favorite, but the yellow and white ones are lovely too!


and......

our lilac bush has buds! Last year we got a very poor showing on our lilac bush. Only two blooms! I don't understand what happened. I'm hoping that it will bloom more successfully this year.

I sure am enjoying the weather lately, except for the rain of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How pretty. We won't see any flowers for a few weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones