Sorry, but i just could'nt resist!! Fun at the expensive of humiliating my poor grey cat Edie! But i am feeling quite pooped lately! I don't want to do anything, and i can't even blame the heat and humidity of summer anymore, because it is really cooled down lately. I've been sleeping with my blankie at night, and stopped reading the paper on the deck in the morning because it's too breezy. Fall is starting early this year! I've been trying to sew some new bags and organizing my studio plus getting the house back in order after the terrible insulation project. I still want to do the following:
- Paint the fireplace white (currenntly a med. toned wood, that is boring)
- Reorganize the sunroom again (it has fallen into the messy zone once again)
- Paint a wall in my studio a 50's turqoise green
- Paint out the knotty pine on the kitchen island and the tops of the kitchen stools to match.
- Finish painting the trim in the livingroom and master bedroom (currently a dull cream, that needs to be a crisp white
Now, if only i could find the energy to do these projects!!! If you would like to come and help me, feel free to visit!
I leave you with photos of Long Pt. Beach and Port Dover, my favorite August destinations. We only live an hour and a half from there but we are so busy with the house, we have'nt had a chance to visit yet. These pictures were taken one year ago....
Sunset at Port Dover
and here i am with my new glasses and haircut. I colored my hair myself to save some moolah, but it won't stay this red for long, red tends to fade out within a month, but it will still look reddish after that. I love the glasses but i may have to take them back since they are quite heavy on my nose! What do you think of them?