14 February 2007

the first thing i saw this morning..

another dumping of the white stuff!


this little minkie is not allowed in the bedroom...but managed to slip by papa s..



'hey new snow, can i go out and play?'


Yes, that's right...more snow! Oh lord! UGH! ARGH! GRRR! BRRRR!!
Okay, I've really had it to up to here ( hand over head) with winter and I am either going to be a drunk for the rest of the winter or take a sleeping pill every 6 hours!! or both! he he...... KIDDING!
I actually begged, BEGGED Steve to take me to Florida or Mexico or i would hold my breath until i turned blue....
blue is not a good color for me (I'm almost blue anyway from being so cold) so Steve said i was being childish and to go put on another sweater. Double GRR!
A trip....is out of the question, since our house is a blood-sucking money pit!
Older houses have tons of character and charm but they ain't easy on the bank account, I'll tell ya! So, no...there is no packing of a suitcase on my list of things today or next week, so I'm going to break out the vodka....
KIDDING!
Oh, how many days til spring sis??
I know I'm starting(?) to sound like a broken record but heaven help me..
I feel like a popsicle!
hmm.....maybe i should be buying a lotto ticket today.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Now that you know my rainboot story you know I'm not too fond of this slushy snow either!!

Anonymous said...

p.s- i added you to my list of blogs...i hope that's ok!

Unknown said...

cool diane! I'll add you to mine too! what a nice valentines we gave each other today!!

Anonymous said...

Stay warm under the covers and layer up, you wouldn't want to be on a plane to Mexico now since alot of people are stranded at the airport and some even trapped on the planes on the runway for 9 hours, doesn't sound like too much fun. Have the odd shot of brandy with your coffee!
the official Spring countdown is now 34 days!!!!!!!!!
It'll be here before you know it.

Anonymous said...

-21 c. was the temperature when I woke up this morning! The kids are so happy and made a snow dinosaur. This is the only good thing about all this snow but I wish it would go away and get warm.
Weather network is saying that it will get warmer in about two weeks, we won't get any snow but ... rain!

Anonymous said...

We finally have snow here, but then we had freezing rain all yesterday, so evrerything is ice.

our driveway is a skating rink, hope the sun melts it a bit today.

Oh warm weather hurry up!

Unknown said...

ooh careful sis on that driveway!
34 days, not sooo bad, i guess!
nat, your kids made a snow dinosaur, how cute!

Anonymous said...

Well. If you were really desperate, you could act like you really had no money, and like you had to get out of the snow. Then, you could hitch-hike all the way to Arizona. What do you thing? You could sing for food on the way. :) Okay, maybe that sounds scary. Not fun at all with all the psychos out there??? How are you besides the cold darling tricia???

Anonymous said...

Well. If you were really desperate, you could act like you really had no money, and like you had to get out of the snow. Then, you could hitch-hike all the way to Arizona. What do you thing? You could sing for food on the way. :) Okay, maybe that sounds scary. Not fun at all with all the psychos out there??? How are you besides the cold darling tricia???

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about the treasury tricia!
I hardly ever look at the treasury, but I probably should- b/c I'm in two at the moment! Yipee!

*diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones