23 January 2007

its's not the fall that hurts....

I am so excited about this Swedish band - The Caesars (they've won at the Swedish Grammys). Steve heard them first and turned me on to them. They are me new fave band. Watch their video - it is the coolest one I've seen in a long time and I believe they filmed it in BC. It's quite addictive, as is the song. I listen to them on my Ipod, and it sure puts a spring in my step and a big smile on my face. Please have a listen to both songs (my fave is: "IT'S NOT THE FALL THAT HURTS) and let me know what you think. Warning: JERK IT OUT will make you get off your chair and dance around the room like a crazy fool. Enjoy!!
http://www.astralwerks.com/caesars/video.html
(just select 'high' when viewing video)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there,
just stumbled upon your blog. it's nice to find someone local out there! I just checked out the Swedish band and I must say the Caesars are quite good! Will definately add them to my playlist. I really love Scandanavian design, and I guess I can now say music too!
Cheers, Eva

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by, Eva!
so glad you added The Caears to your playlist... i love promoting these guys!

Anonymous said...

thanks tricia! And I didn't forget about the Tagged! game...It's been a busy week..but I'll get to it eventually!

Thanks for stopping by!

tatjana said...

Hi Tricia! Thanks for the link, I really like them - what a fun a quirky video :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones